Geometric PowerPoint Backgrounds. Well, what would you have called this collection. We started off with “different level cubes” and thought that in some ways it said too little, and in others it didn’t say enough. Then we moved onto “abstract backgrounds”, but if we went down that road we’d be calling everything abstract.
So, we settled on “Geometric PowerPoint Backgrounds”. Precise enough to describe the current crop of backgrounds, but generic enough to use again on something very different!
Naming convention aside, these really are high quality PowerPoint backgrounds. We went mad trying to vary the different elements, so there are:
- different levels of reflectivity
- surfaces that are darker (absorb less light) than others
- a variety of colours, but not too many. Don’t want people getting dizzy.
- different things being reflected
- changing camera perspectives
If these backgrounds don’t make you happy, then you’re just a curmudgeon.